Your Republican friends and neighbors welcome your participation in our precinct caucuses, February 1st. Now is the time to help decide who will speak for you on local issues and chart the direction of Minnesota. Please don’t sit on the sidelines. The future of our Party and the Nation belongs to those who show up.
Tuesday, February 1st, 2022
6:30 pm Registration opens
7:00 pm Caucuses Convene
Please plan to be in your precinct’s classroom and registered before 7:00 pm so that the work of the your caucus can go smoothly.
You don’t need to be registered, but you need to be eligible to vote. You must be 18 years old or older on Election Day, November 8, 2022, live in the precinct in which you are caucusing and agree with the principles of the Republican Party.
What are the objectives of the 2022 Republican caucuses?
- Elect Precinct officers
- Elect Precinct delegates and alternates to the Senate District 44 convention
- Learn who is running for local and state offices
- Learn about the scheduling of the local, regional, and state conventions in 2022 and how you could become a delegate or alternate to these important party meetings
- Submit and debate amendments to the Republican Party platform
- Learn about candidates seeking the Republican endorsement to run at the local and state level and how you can support the ones that best represent your views
- Vote in a straw poll for the Republican candidates running for MN governor
- Have the opportunity to volunteer
- Amend the state party platform
You have to be present to participate. You cannot drop by and vote. Your neighbor cannot vote for you. Be a meaningful part of the process. Get involved, get organized, and get engaged in promoting Republican values in our state and local communities!
Tuesday, February 1st
Wayzata Central Middle School
305 Vicksburg Lane North
For questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SD44 Republican Party of Minnesota
3500 Vicksburg Lane North
Plymouth, MN 55447