“Pints & Politics”
Drinks and Conversation with Fellow Republicans!
WE THE PEOPLE of SD44 Republicans, do hereby declare and invite you to attend a gathering of Republican friends, family members, and officials.
DATE: Monday, March 2, 2019
TIME: 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
PLACE: Lucky’s 13 (Private Event Room)
3000 Harbor Lane
Plymouth, MN 55447
OTHER: Cash Bar
Appetizers (hosted by SD44 Republicans)
$10 Registration at the Door
Please join us for this fun-filled, informative event featuring great conversation, good food, and fine beverages with fellow Republicans!!!
The Executive Committee of SD44 Republicans
For more information about SD44 Republicans, visit our website at www.sd44gop.com.
More details to come….
The Senate District 44 Republican Party of Minnesota (“Senate District 44 Republicans”) will be having a Convention on March 21, 2020, of its recently-elected-at-caucus (February 25, 2020) precinct delegates and alternates. (Caucus-elected delegates and alternates will be receiving a separate Convention “call” later in March.)
Republicans in Senate District 44 other than our recently elected precinct delegates and alternates are also welcome to attend this Convention and, for example, run to be a delegate or alternate to the Republican Party’s Congressional District 3 Convention and State Convention. Such attendees will be considered welcome “guests” at this Convention, BUT they cannot otherwise participate in or vote on any actions required of the Senate District 44 Republicans’ Convention’s respective delegates or alternates. Moreover, all guests WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER FOR THE CONVENTION AND PAY A FEE TO ATTEND AS “GUESTS”:
WHERE: Wayzata Central Middle School (Cafeteria)
305 Vicksburg Lane North
Plymouth, MN 55447
WHEN: Saturday, March 21, 2020, at 9:00 A.M.
(Registration will open at 8:00 A.M. and will close at 9:30 A.M.)
COST: The registration fee is $50.
Delegates, alternates, and “guests” may pay online with PayPal in advance through our website (click here to pay online) or by cash or check at the door.
Subject to other decisions and changes that may yet be considered, developed, and finalized by the Senate District 44 Republicans’ Executive Committee, the general purposes of this upcoming Senate District 44 Republicans’ Convention will be as follows:
- Elect Republican delegates and alternates to the Minnesota Republican Party’s respective Congressional District 3 and State conventions;
- Vote on resolutions to potentially change the Minnesota Republican Party’s platform and to move them forward to be considered at the Congressional District 3 (and possibly State) convention;
- Address any changes to (or approve the re-adoption of the existing) Senate District 44 Republicans’ Constitution;
- Nominate and endorse, respectively, Republican candidate(s) for:
- State Senator – Minnesota Senate District 44;
- State House Representative – Minnesota House District 44A; and
- State House Representative – Minnesota House District 44B;
all of which the elected positions above are fully within the boundaries of Senate District 44 and with respect to whom the Senate District 44 Republicans may issue an endorsement; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, that any such candidate(s) seeking to be nominated and endorsed at this Convention must satisfy ALL of the following pre-conditions:
- Declare their respective candidacy and desire to be endorsed by the Senate District 44 Republicans;
- Notify the SENATE DISTRICT 44 REPUBLICANS (ATTENTION: EXECUTIVE/RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE) of their respective declaration and desire in writing (via email notification at firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. mail notification at 3500 Vicksburg Lane North, #167, Plymouth, MN 55447);
- Deliver such notification to the SENATE DISTRICT 44 REPUBLICANS BY NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT, MARCH 10, 2020 – i.e., notification must be received on or before 11:59, p.m., Central Standard Time, March 10, 2020; and
- Meet with the Senate District 44 Republicans’ Nominating Committee prior to MARCH 21, 2020, through methods, places, and times as may be established by the Senate District 44 Nominating Committee.
- Conduct any other business coming before the Senate District 44 Republicans.
This is another great opportunity for Republicans to get involved and learn about the Republican Party political process!!
We look forward to seeing a great Convention crowd on March 21, 2020!!
Prepared and paid for by Senate District 44 Republican Party of Minnesota, 3500 Vicksburg Lane North, #167, Plymouth, MN 55447.
Pursuant to Article VIII of the Republican Party of Minnesota Constitution, and special orders adopted by the State Executive Committee, a convention for SD 44 is hereby called to meet:
Via: Teleconference on April 9, 2020, convening at 7:00 PM. Registration will close 24 hours before the start of the convention.
The 2020 SD 44 Convention shall be composed of delegates and alternates elected at the 2020 Precinct Caucus residing within the boundaries of SD 44.
The Convention shall be held for the purpose of:
1. Report of the Nominating Committee for the election of Delegates and Alternates to State and Congressional District Conventions Qty: 39.
2. Endorsement for Legislative Districts encompassed entirely within the BPOU not including any precincts from a neighboring BPOU, AND only if uncontested
3. Consideration of resolutions committee report
The BPOU Executive Committee with the assistance of State Party staff as needed shall serve as the nominating committee. All nominations must be received three (3) days prior to the convention date above.
To be nominated and eligible to run for Delegate to State and Congressional District you must return the self-nomination form, use this online form, or contact your BPOU at least 3 days prior to your convention. Nominations from the floor will not be allowed. More instructions are on the forms.
Meeting documents including proposed rules, instructions, delegate nominations, resolutions, and an agenda will be available on the state party website and updated frequently. https://mngop.com/action-
We are encouraging individuals to register online if at all possible.
- Your Eventbrite link to register can be found here.
- Your personalized pre-registration code can be found in your personal convention call instructions from the Republican Party of MN.
When registering, please include the phone number for which you will be calling in from, and indicate whether you need a printed ballot mailed so you can vote for State and Congressional District Delegates.
You can find instructions on how to participate via computer, cellphone, or landline here. The Convention will open 30 minutes before the start. Please join at least 5 minutes before the start time to help with the credentialing process.
Again, check your email from the Republican Party of MN for login information.
** If you have any questions or to expedite the process you may call State Party Staff to register over the phone. Please contact Jennifer @ 612-916-4668.
If registering by mail, contact MNGOP State Party Staff to receive a paper call.
Registrations must be received by the deadline to be able to seated for the convention. Cost is $5.
Due to Covid 19 all BPOU/Senate District conventions in CD3 will be held on line using your laptop,PC I pad or phone. Only three of our BPOUs were able to host their conventions in person earlier this month before the separation mandate went into effect.
MNGOP has been working very hard to put these important BPOU conventions together. They will conduct 93 of them from March 28 to April 18,2020. Your convention may not be what you are used to but you will be able to endorse your non contested candidates and elect CD and State delegates. Your patience will be appreciated.
The CD3 convention has been rescheduled to Thursday, April 30, at 7PM. Like the BPOU conventions, it too will be an online virtual event. Watch for your convention call, which will come from the Republican Party of Minnesota
If you have any questions please contact your Senate District Chair ,the state Party or myself
Please take care of yourselves and loved ones. Americans are strong and we will beat this virus !
Senate District 44 Convention Call
Pursuant to Article VIII of the Republican Party of Minnesota Constitution, and special orders adopted by the State Executive Committee and the State Central Committee, a convention for the Senate District 44 Republican Party is hereby called to meet: Via: Teleconference
Date: Wednesday, February 10th, 2021
Convention Starts: 6:00 PM
Virtual Doors Open: 5:15 PM
Please join the convention no later than 30 minutes prior to the start time.
Registration will close 72 hrs before on Sunday, February 7th, 2021 at 6:00 PM. You will not be able to register after this date and time.
The 2021 Senate District 44 Republican Party Convention shall be composed of delegates and alternates elected at the 2020 Precinct Caucus residing within the boundaries of Senate District 44 Republican Party.
The Convention shall be held for the purpose of:
- Election of Delegates and Alternates to the Republican Party of Minnesota State Central Committee.
- Election of Senate District 44 Republican Party BPOU Officers.
- Transact other business that may properly come before the convention.
The Senate District 44 Republican Party BPOU Executive Committee with the assistance of State Party staff as needed shall serve as the credentials committee. Nominations for elected positions will be handled by the Senate District 44 Republican Party BPOU. Please contact the Senate District 44 Republican Party BPOU nominations committee directly for interest in any positions at email@example.com.
Convention documents including proposed rules, instructions, and an agenda will be available on the state party website and updated frequently. https://mngop.com/action-
We are encouraging individuals to register online. You can register online here: https://www.eventbrite.
If you have any questions, please contact: Dave Kyllo at: 612-840-2525.